Statistiques: 30,169 versions de 1,986 programmes
Choisissez un titre de logiciel... pour revenir à la version que vous aimez!
RocketDock 1.2.0 Change Log
- Improved EXE/DLL Icon Resource Support
- Added full documentation
- All New Icons and 14 New Skins by ZaK (zakar.deviantart.com)
- 2 New Skins by dlb (www.crystalxp.net)
- Added "Zoom Flat" effect for zooming icons without a bubble
- Added "Edge Offset" for positioning the dock perpendicular to the edge of your screen ("Offset" is now known as "Centering")
- Added "Add Item->Blank Icon" for convenience when adding icons manually (like a website URI)
- Changed "Hide Icon Labels" to have a realtime preview
- Improved "Change Folder" option so that "Icons\" remains available...
- Uninstaller now removes the RocketDock folder in the Start Menu
- Fixed a nasty MouseHook.dll handle leak (and renamed to MouseHook2.dll to prevent conflicts)
- Fixed a leak in the Icon Settings "Icons" SysListView32 control
- Fixed a leak in the Icon Settings "Preview" Static control
- Fixed 6 tiny handle leaks throughout RocketDock in random directory listing code...
- Fixed "Default Icon" button not working on most items
- Fixed "Add Item" not appearing when right-clicking on the dock skin (not selecting an icon)
- Fixed "Popup on Mouseover" flickering when in "Normal" Layering mode
- Fixed dock locking up using AutoHide+PopupOnMouseover and dragging an icon out
- Fixed RocketDock animating under the mouse when covered by another window
- Fixed Mouseover Activation only working when cursor was in Trigger Area... Now it just needs to be over the dock (or the Trigger Area if blocked by a window)
- Fixed Settings window getting hidden in Always on Bottom and Normal layering modes (especially with "Popup on Mouseover" enabled)